Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Recording Our Journey in Learning


Thomas' Architectural Masterpiece
(Who would want to knock it down without a picture first?)

While it is a blessing that our classroom has one iPad for each student, as a teacher it is also a huge responsibility.  How can I best use this investment to aid my group of concrete learners? One way that we have been using our iPads lately is to document our learning.  When the students have done something spectacular that they cannot take home, they take a picture on their iPads and then using the app Showbie, they share it with me.  It is also a way that I can document work done in independent groups and hold the students accountable.  These are some of the pictures I have received.  I am in the process of figuring out a way we can share these at home.

Alivia composing numbers 11-20 in small math group

Harrison building sight words with play-doh ropes

Alivia building sight words with play-doh ropes


No comments:

Post a Comment