Thursday, January 30, 2014

I Have a Dream


Family Night
Those that attended the fun last night, first dined on chili and hot dogs, then joined in the engaging story telling antics of Julie Bice.

Career Day
Thank you so much for your full participation in Career Day!  The kindergarten class earned an ice cream party from Mrs. Williamson because we had 100% participation!  I think it was much more fun for the students to write about what they want to be while wearing their costumes.  

I dream of being a grocery checker.

I dream of being a dirt bike driver.

I dream of being a cop.

I dream of being a dancer.

I dream of being an army boss.

I dream of being a babysitter.

I dream of being an artist.

I dream of being an army boss.

I dream of being president of the United States.


100 Cookies
Yesterday we baked 100 chocolate chip cookies and shared them with the rest of the school for the 100th day.

Today we made Derdnuh; The 100th Day Snack.  Thank you for ALL of your contributions and thank you for using Sign Up Genuis which made organizing this activity so easy.

Seventh and Eighth grade, under the direction of  Mrs. Obert, planned a 100th day activity for our classroom.  First they brought down cupcakes cut to look like "100."  This was a great visual association for kindergarten to remember 100.  Then they took turns counting decades to 100.  

Next they lit 100 candles!  

Finally, we ate the cupcakes together.

Presidential Ponderings?

No comments:

Post a Comment