Thursday, November 7, 2013

I teach. What's Your Super Power?



As I was dressed in my Bat Woman costume on Halloween, I posted this question on the bulletin board outside our classroom just for fun.  Mrs. Lipcaman's 5th and 6th grade class took the opportunity to brush up on their adjectives and posted these responses:

"I am an awesome animal lover."  Isabelle
I am a "victorious volley ball player." Sadee
"I am a brilliant basketball player." Emery
"I am a bodacious baby sitter." Faith
"I am a super superb soccer player." Philip
"I am a colossal tree climber." Clayton
"I am an awesome hunter." Colin
I am a "good basketball player." Brayden
"I am a remarkable reader." Hailey
"I am an amazing aunt." Mrs. L
"I am a superb scientist." Lucas

Spectacular vocabulary skills, students!

I would love to hear your responses to this question in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment