Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to St. Mary Kindergarten!  I am very excited to start the new year and get to know my new students.

I am happy to announce that Miss Kayla Fry, a student at Quincy University, will be joining us the first 8 weeks of the year to do her student teaching.  I am looking forward to the fresh contributions she will make to the class.

Back to School Night is Thursday, August 15, 6:00-7:00PM in the Kindergarten Classroom.  Parents and students are invited.  You will rotate through 4 stations together gathering and providing information for our classroom.  Bring all of your school supplies so that they can be organized before the first day of school.  If you are unable to attend, let me know so that I can get the information you need.

The First Day of School is Monday, August 19. We will dismiss at 2:00PM.  If you are picking up your child, students will be dismissed in front of the church.  If your child rides the bus, an older student or sibling will be assigned as a buddy.

1 comment: